View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #3
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
There are no data lines in a charge cable, I don't know why people keep claiming that it should be pretty obvious that most micro USB chargers for phones work with no issues.
My guess it will work fine as I can charge from my swiss charger battery the same way I imagine any universal type charger with the correct micro usb attachments will work.

I can also charge fine from apple chargers by using a charging cable with no data lines it's only when you use Sony's cable you have any problems.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote