View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #4
Joseph Picard
Enthusiast
Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Baha, got it working, but with all my mangling hacked attempts, I had to step back to my ODT. No big loss... all I lose in the process is some whitespace weeding (like at chapter headers, etc)

I HAVE tinkered a little with CSS in the past, but didn't know it by name. I obviously didn't know enough. Next job- making my TOC... headerville, here we come!
Joseph Picard is offline   Reply With Quote