Thread: Whither SF?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #142
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Han calls it a "hokey religion."

Vader choked the guy who said:

"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the Rebel's hidden fortress...urp!"
Ah, I was close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
As for the midi-chlorians, I prefer to prentend I never hear of them.
ApK

Yeah, over all really enjoyed the movies, but they should have left that part on the cutting room floor. Added nothing to the story, and felt like a cheap after thought as a attempt to lose the fantasy label the series picked up.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote