View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 11:01 PM   #10
Ntsimp
Zealot
Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD, Android
I've only ever used it to convert downloads from the MR library in other formats to epub. And although it does a great job of that, it's somewhat unwieldy to use, creating a separate directory for each book!
I realize Calibre has a zillion features I know nothing about. I understand why it might be useful for managing ebooks for a Kindle or similar, which don't seem (I admit ignorance) to allow one to organize files in a hierarchy of folders. And of course there's the DRM-removal plugins. Not an issue for me; I've never had a DRMed file.
I just use Konqueror to copy my books to my Story HD.
Ntsimp is offline   Reply With Quote