View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 12:26 PM   #40
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Reading (novels) is a speciality interest. It wouldn't actually bother me to have to pay $200 for a really good dedicated reader. I paid over $600 for my first eInk reader (a Sony PRS-500).
My KF, white text on black background, is really good (sorry Harry, I know it isn't available yet). I would pay even more if the battery life could be longer. Oh, and I would like someone to figure out how to hold these. The K4 is perfect without a cover or case, but the KF needs something. I have a cover, but that seems to be a little too much. If they could make it smaller so I could hold it without a case, that would be prefect.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote