View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 09:12 AM   #39
jtdolphins
Zealot
jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Harry, we are the strange ones who think that an e-reader is worth that. Most people held off buying them until they were in the $200 or less range. Given that there are now LCD Tablets that do more than just read novels, I seriously doubt that people will be all that willing to pay more than $150 for an e-reader.
I was one of those people who held partly because of price, but also due to DRM. Once the price dropped I decided to get one because my book didn't always fit into my bag.

Now that I have one, I wish I would have gotten one sooner. I could easily see myself spending 200$ or so for an ereader. I am looking at getting a second for epubs.

I know DRM keeps several other people away. Others are bothered because they can not loan books out. People want ebooks to be like books.
jtdolphins is offline   Reply With Quote