View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 04:59 AM   #1
gers1978
Addict
gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Enable Facebook sharing, etc

In Calibre's MOBI output settings, it says if you enable Facebook sharing, etc, you lose last page read syncing.

Is this still the case? I just converted an ePub and ticked the box to enable sharing, emailed the resulting MOBI to my Kindle, and also downloaded the MOBI from the "Cloud" section of the Kindle iPhone app, and the last page read syncs between the 2 just fine. I also checked I could share a highlight on Facebook, which also worked fine. So I just wondered if that statement in the options still holds true.

One thing I did notice, when I went to the end of the book, there was no "Tweet/Share that you've finished this book" option - I don't know if this is expected behaviour or not?
gers1978 is offline   Reply With Quote