View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 02:11 PM   #164
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
I never played MMOs. I was limited to the tabletop games where after looting the bodies, you checked for hidden drawers in all the cabinets (have the elf check again, in case the first scout missed something) and then disassembled the tables to look for scrolls documents in a hollow leg.

When the gamers are done looting a room, there's nothing left but the walls... which are a lot thinner if they were covered with anything valuable or potentially useful.
Well, the walls usually are not quite as sturdy either. Its usually the dwarf's job to check for hidden wall safes

Ive played a lot of both.. and the old rule of "if you can pick it up, you need it" pretty much applies universally to almost any game I have been in.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote