View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 05:47 AM   #19
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
It doesn't have a "retina" display.
Retina displays are overrated. The display on my former Nook Color (1024x600 IPS) was excellent and completely satisfied my needs. As long as a tablet has that for a minimum, I'd never update just to get a better display.

I have both a 4" Galaxy Player 4.0 (800x480) and a 3.5" iPod touch 4 (960x640); and doing a side-by-side with equal brightness settings, has the Galaxy Player trumping Apple's vaunted retina display. For Samsung, this is low end at this resolution. Imagine what a SAMOLED+ display would do?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote