View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #218
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I think a lot of libraries are seeing the Audio books have longer waiting lists than the eBooks. This doesn't really surprise me -- the cost to BUY the audio books is way more than I'm willing to pay, and that's likely true for most. And since they're not available from places like Audible.com, where you've already committed a fair amount of money annually, the cost of the audio books is in addition to that commitment. Plus, at least at my library, the audio books were visible to pre-order way before the eBooks were, so the backup has had a chance to build.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote