View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 05:39 AM   #182
D..
Enthusiast
D.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo & Kindle
At last, thank you Peter, I finally managed to find out why my books were not in authors' alphabetical order. I had used Author Sort in Calibre's Plugboard & of course needed just Author - simple when you realise why!!
Suggestions for new solftware update - I agree the authors or library list in some form of alphabetical grouping would be good. The slide bar is too vague & if you have lots of books in your library it can be pot luck to find the author's surname without trawling through pages. The shortlist helps but if you read a lot of books, you arent always sure which you are going to read next.
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote