View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 06:20 AM   #10
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
According to the person who posted the bug report, it did not work. Something else is the problem.
Thanks, Kovid. For now I'll see if I saved an earlier version of the Kindle app and use that. Obviously there's an issue with the latest Android app, as the thumbnails do properly show up everywhere else, including Kindle for PC.

(BTW, I can confirm that the same books created with Kindlegen vs. Calibre do properly show thumbnails in the Kindle app.)

Last edited by bwaldron; 03-22-2012 at 06:39 AM.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote