View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 03:46 AM   #160
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
I can just assure two things:
1) I am myself, the one who's writing
2) I didn't ever buy a JBC, nor would I do it

I don't know if Kris or Prodigit are right. But please Valentinka, Andy, Poohbear, Dulin's and others: if you plan any identity exchange, send me al least one email, first.

Wait...What if...OMG no. What if I'm Kris777?

---

Now seriously: I do not know if it's just that your passion makes for you impossible to stand any critique about this gadget. If you have some real doubts about fake accounts, please submit them to mods, they'll know what to do.

Last edited by lorenzoens; 03-16-2012 at 04:05 AM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote