View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 12:38 AM   #159
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
I find it peculiar that as soon as the first anti-Jetbook Color user appeared on mobileread,in a matter of a month, 4 or more other accounts where created around that same timeframe, all the same complainers, almost sounds to me it's one and the same user spamming from several accounts!
I'm not saying it's the case, but it's peculiar how they 'accidentally' all appeared on mobileread around the same timeframe, and how heavy advocates they are against JBC, almost as if they where afraid people would actually buy the device!

... Anyone else noticed?
yes, I noticed it too.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote