View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #154
ignacio ferrer
Banned
ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
I find it peculiar that as soon as the first anti-Jetbook Color user appeared on mobileread,in a matter of a month, 4 or more other accounts where created around that same timeframe, all the same complainers, almost sounds to me it's one and the same user spamming from several accounts!
I'm not saying it's the case, but it's peculiar how they 'accidentally' all appeared on mobileread around the same timeframe, and how heavy advocates they are against JBC, almost as if they where afraid people would actually buy the device!

... Anyone else noticed?
I could offer an explanation. Not all users on this forum are posting, many are reading for years. They become active when the need arises, i.e. a problem they are having - or when postings are so annoying/bewildering they simply cannot restrain themselves to contribute their 2 cents ...
ignacio ferrer is offline   Reply With Quote