View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 01:58 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
We're finally starting to speak the same language

After a bit of more digging on the forum and some help from a friend I managed to find the problem: seems that I was suppose to manually Save the book the another folder/device after I convert it.

After a bit more work I got to this template working: {author}/{title}/{author} - ({series} {series_index:0>2s}) - {title} which is more on my liking.

Ofc your suggestions are more then welcome but I personally know no series being written by any other author except the one who started it (collaborations yes but no different author).
It's a good tip to use the name of the series first instead of author and I promise I'll take it in consideration (at least for the series that have more then one authors).

I have one more problem: after I save the book in another folder the name of the series gets screwed up like: (Monarchies of God, The 01) - Paul Kearney - Hawkwood's Voyage.
Is there something I can do so that "The" is put at the beginning of the name? Or maybe I should just delete it altogether?

There is a sort tweak in Preferences: Tweaks that affects ALL of Calibre.
Library order is the default
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote