View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidawayme View Post
First of all, I have a Kindle 3.3.

I can see all the books in the K4PC library.

I'm afraid I don't know what the MR library is. I googled it but couldn't find anything that seems relevant.

I also don't know what device view is. I've looked through the program and can't find any buttons or menus for it.

When you say to select the book, where is that?

Beginning to feel extremely stupid and thinking this program might be beyond me.

Thanks for your help,
Jane
Have you viewed the Tutorial by Kovid. That is a great demonstration of the interface and its use.

Seeing Books listed in Kindle-PC is not seeing the actual books. Those are located in the folder specified in Message 2 by AnimicOak
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote