View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 10:21 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutyluc View Post
Any idea how I can transfer my delicious web links to the Sony ebook reader? I noticed that it is not possible to add your feeds in the Sony software? Are there tools for doing that? Mobipocket does it very well but the Cybook reader is trash....
Export your bookmakes to an HTML file. Then you can convert the HTML for the Sony. There are several methods... see the Wiki at https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PRS5...ed_Conversions

Also, I think calibre allows you to get web content to lrf, I'm not sure if it supports RSS feeds though. Also, see above wiki topic.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote