View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 05:26 AM   #35
molman
Evangelist
molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwillmer View Post
Just to let you know, I've just added Australian support to luzme.com; Amazon, Apple, Google, Kobo.

I'll take a look at the others you've mentioned and see if I can add them too.

Rachel
Hi Rachel,

Thanks for letting us know. Any chance of adding the other local sites listed in this thread?

I hadn't visited Luzme in awhile, but it seems that you've been making good progress. The double search box on the front page I find a little curious, but overall the design is nice. The name has always baffled me a little though - just a unique, short domain?
molman is offline   Reply With Quote