View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 10:38 PM   #19
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Yeah, I can stay 8 hours a day in front of the screen of my pc, but my eyes go bad. Lots of people say e-paper is trash because reading on backlighted lcd is just as fine.

Well it is not. You can say you read nicely on this screen, but facts are that this is as dark or darker than a Sipix. And it's not the only trouble with it.

For 500 dollars,
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
Can you please indicate what exactly JBC does better than other ereaders and in a decent way?
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote