View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 06:28 PM   #4
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Thanks. I see you have now 64bit versions of Linux, so I gather you got a new build machine :-)
Not quite. I bought VMWare Fusion and an external USB hard drive. I'm running Linux in a VM off of the external drive on my Macbook Air. Only takes 40ish minutes to make a package this way but $130 sounded a bit better than the cost of buying a new computer. Especially when the machine would only be used for building packages.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote