View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 04:29 PM   #12504
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
I just finished reading the second in Jim Butcher's Dresden Files series after listening to the first on as an audiobook last week. The writing is nothing special so I enjoyed the audio more than the text, but the series is fun (love Bob!). I'll try and get as many as I can from the library as audiobooks and read the others to fill in the gaps.
I'm three quarters of the way through it (Fool Moon), and have enjoyed the book more than the first, though Harry's obstinacy to the point of reckless endangerment is still getting on my nerves. I have given myself the challenge of reading the first three and then deciding whether it is worth reading the rest of the series.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote