View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #8
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
Thank you again for the responses, they really are helping!

That ghost file concerns me. I haven't had the problem before where it doesn't delete out of the database when I delete it from the sdcard. I don't know if it has to do with it not having the cover processed so it hangs on to it, or if it's a fault in the firmware. But I changed my firmware from .12 to .16 and it still happened, so it's a puzzle. I will admit that I didn't even think of using "delete from library" on the KT, I don't use that unless it's a Kobo book. That may work if it happens again.

What I've gleaned from reading the pages here is that everyone's KT seems a little quirky in some respect, maybe this is a quirk of mine. It's annoying, but maybe I'll just have to keep less than 1300 books on it at one time. Honestly, I'll never read most of what I have, but I liked having the choice at my fingertips. There's always the Ipad (bleh).

Again, thank you for the replies, it's helping a lot with figuring this out!
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote