View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #3
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Bugs:

1) when reading a PDF in portrait, 1 page layout, I zoom in to 175%. After that I change the layout to "scroll page" and the zoom gets back to "whole page". If I go to Zooming again and check my initial zoom is selected 175% but what I am seeing on the screen is still "whole page" Pressing the button again gets the zoom back to 175%

2) annotations and panning with the stylus are conflicting in functionality while the right side button does not always move the documents (see #3)
The < and > left buttons should be configured to advance in the document ONE SCREEN not ONE PAGE. The OK button should be used for finer document window or position adjustments (left right and up down) as it sometimes works.
This will eliminate the need to use the stylus to move the document on the screen

At this moment the OK button does the same thing as the arrows. (let say I am in Landscape mode an I see just one section of the page. There is no way to see a diagram or figure that would be split between two consecutive sections because the OK button does not permit finer adjustments of the page position.

3) Landscape mode, zoom to width, and one page layout selected. You see let's say half of a page. The reader is captive in that page. If you push the OK button in any direction you do not get out of that page. The same goes for < and >. The reader will cylce between the two halves.

Feature requests:
  1. Highlighted text should also be merged into the original PDF so you can transfer the annotated file on desktop and see the annotations there.
  2. Drawing (lines, rectangles, circles) when in scribbling mode. This is a standard function for a PDF reader
  3. Underlining text would also help a lot.
  4. An undo last action button on the bottom status bar would also help
  5. Replace the long slider at the bottom of the page with a tool bar with the most used tools like highlighter, eraser, sketching and so on
  6. The configuration screen shall not close after each selection you make. It should have its own "Close" button. It is really annoying to have to go through the same sequence when you change something

Last edited by PF4Mobile; 02-25-2012 at 06:38 PM.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote