View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 11:08 AM   #144
DebbyS
Zealot
DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
All the inexpensive scanners I've bought or used at work came with OCR software, most often Textbridge, plus an interface software, usually Paperport. I've found Textbridge to be quite accurate. A customer sent us a clean, clear PDF (that had not been made from a Word file but was an image), and Paperport pulled it up okay and Textbridge OCR'd it very nicely.

Just for your info

ps: thanks to whoever got my avatar to show up I love taking pics of birds around here!
DebbyS is offline   Reply With Quote