View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 10:23 AM   #40
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
I'd love to read 11/22/63 but not available as translated ebook here yet. Although I saw it in print so perhaps only a matter of time. But oh my, it was the size of two bricks! But I like big books, anything under 400 pages is too short. I'm enjoying the thought that one day I will be able to read that half a ton book on my 150g Opus

Anyhow, to the point, I have my finger over "buy" button as for "Under the Dome". Worth the time and a good read?
Yep, Under the Dome is enjoyable.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote