View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 07:15 AM   #15
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Since we are comparing versions 538 and above, I think we should list just the differences between those versions. For example, if a bug fixed in 538 is also fixed in 674 and 685's, then there's no need to list it.

I've assumed true what you said: "There's little point in discussing the original firmware 476 since, to the best of my knowledge, that cannot be "rolled back" to, and only the very oldest Gen3's have it."

Or are those fixes bugged again in later versions?
Over is offline   Reply With Quote