View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 10:48 AM   #113
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by volpo View Post
There is a sticky https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=139965, a very long thread on that very subject.

I think it would be nice to have firmware that just works, for everyone.
I know that thread and have posted there, too.

But that's a long and general thread and this is specific to the shelves, a functionality that's already there, just hidden.

Plus there hasn't been an answer to the request thread in quite a while, unlike here. And I thought it would be confusing for some people to discuss the shelves in the other thread since it's not an official part of the Kobo firmware (yet - hopefully...).

Last edited by Jaden; 02-04-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote