View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 04:53 PM   #109
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieGom View Post
I remember another think that struck me as not really practical: I only have the choice of displaying books sorted by title when in shelf creation mode.
A "dream" would be to be able to sort them by recent reads, title and author (and maybe file type, too).

Also a menu item "add to shelf/remove from shelf" in the book's menu (like the shortlist menu entry) would be fantastic.

Edit: For some reason the list when editing a shelf was sorted by recent reads this time unlike the last 3 times). I didn't do something other than I used to do (and had sorted my library by recent reads every time). So... well... no idea...

Last edited by Jaden; 02-04-2012 at 07:36 PM.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote