View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 04:26 PM   #45
sbroome
Youngsta
sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sbroome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
I voted no because I don't believe in the idea of piracy. Texts should be available to all because they are texts, knowledge, beneficial to the advancement of culture.
Cool, did you get your ereader for free also? I mean that's what we use to read texts, so that should be free too right? Also internet access, otherwise how can we download? And houses, because living under a roof is pretty important. I can't wait till you're in charge of this bustling economy.
sbroome is offline   Reply With Quote