View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 08:39 AM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Kindlegen & Previwer work, but not really that well to be honest, at least compared to alternative options.
Like any other program... there's a learning curve. Once you know what kindlegen expects for input, the output is very predictable, consistent and identical to the output from the "alternative options."

I also find that Kindle previewer usually displays exactly what I see on my Kindle (clear down to the justification glitches due to no hyphenation ability).

So saying that they don't "work well" is really sort of misleading. They work very well... if you know how to use them.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote