View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 11:18 PM   #7
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
Rizla:

Question: does the power switch function normal for switching ON?

If yes, I suggest to do that:

Update your reader with a newer custom build of PRS+ (you could make it yourself or could grasp it there: http://erhartc.bplaced.net/ereader/).

Assign in PRS+ options a custom user gesture (say a down swipe) to go into sleep mode.

So you need the power button just for switching the reader ON, not for switching it OFF.

A.
Yes, basic Power On does work.

I didn't realize I could set a user gesture to enter sleep mode in PRS+. Are you sure that's possible?

And any particular reason for installing a newer / custom PRS+ build? Other than for the fact that icons are prettier, which is almost reason enough Thanks for the link...

But I don't think I can assign sleep to a gesture, unless it's been programmed in a custom build... Otherwise it might work.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote