View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 12:20 AM   #42
soseono
Connoisseur
soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle 4, Sony PRS-T1 (formerly PRS-500 & 505), iPad Air
Morkl,

Again thanks much for the good work. By the way, I'm using the latest version, and found that the font size setting doesn't follow the global setting value (System Settings -> Application Preferences -> Books/Periodicals -> Font Size Preference). I've set the system setting value to a larger font size (the third smallest), but the font size of all the new books that I open with your modded reader app is the system's initial default value, which is the second smallest.

FYI, just in case you weren't aware of this issue.

Last edited by soseono; 01-19-2012 at 03:51 AM.
soseono is offline   Reply With Quote