View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 12:35 PM   #11
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitiavoice View Post
Hi!
they have a chinese english and english chinese dictionary but they are for PC under Windows. Maybe there is a way to convert them for Pocketbook under Linux
Did you solve your problem?
I stopped trying. I was told on the Russian forum that someone had successfully made the 602 recognize Japanese with the cursor. But I never managed to make my Chinese-Chinese, Chinese - English/Russian dictionaries work and gave up. (I converted a few but they didn't work. Now I even forgot what software I used) I am sure there is a way to do it - maybe not words but at least single Chinese characters - that is good enough for reading ancient Chinese.

Unfortunately pocketbook does not have many Chinese clients so I guess it will never be on their agenda to solve the problem.
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote