View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:21 PM   #15
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Quote:
A non-Calibre option you might like to try out is the epubfixer standalone utility. It can do lots of different epub things, one of which is a cover updater. I use it mainly for its epub TOC editor feature (which is excellent, by the way). Whether you can update the cover will depend on how the cover has been defined in the epub, so it's not guaranteed to work with all epubs
Thanks for this reminder jackie_w. I had looked at epubfixer when it first came out, and I didn't think it did anything I thought I wanted to do. It's come a long way in a year, and I've learned more about what I want to do with epubs, too.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote