Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 05:12 PM   #515
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
I've never read the book, but is it A Wrinkle in Time?
I don't think so. As I recall the main characters were grown men who were friends. They would meet at a club and then one of them would go off on a journey to somewhere/somewhen leaving the others at the table. I was around 12-13 at the time I read the book which would have been around 1982-83 (or at least part of it as the school year ended before I got to finish it).
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote