View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 12:29 PM   #1498
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessgravity View Post
They seem to be listed as "Not in Calibre" and no collection listed. In calibre they show up as not being on the device, even though I have tried to move them over multiple times. I will do some more searching, but I don't know why it's just a few series. It seems like it won't "stick" when I try to sync certain books to my device.

I've only been using Calibre for a little while, and maybe I'm missing something obvious here...
This means that your Kindle has a slightly different version of the book. The solution is to Add the book from your Kindle to your Calibre, DELETE THE BOOK FROM YOUR KINDLE, edit the metadata as appropriate, and then Send the book back to your Kindle. Now, when you create the collections on the Kindle, it will include that book.

Meanwhile, you can remove the extra copy of the book from Calibre, since you'll now have two. Just make sure that you delete the correct version. (The one that now shows as NOT on the Kindle.)