View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:23 AM   #49
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Slightly Paul, Is that what the clock on your MobileRead Screen says? I had always assumed for whatever Reason that MR post clocks read in Eastern Standard Time throughout the world. What time are you reading for this post?
It shows an hour ahead of the correct time in the UK. When I come on to MR after 11pm our time, it says that my last visit was yesterday, even though it clearly is still the same day...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote