View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 08:36 AM   #6
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
As one of the people who has been most critical of the Fire, I suppose I should chime in; yes, the Fire has improved since it was released. Many small bugs and quirks have been fixed. There are still quite a few issues that I have with it, especially with things that I consider omissions such as the less-than-fully-capable reader app, and confusing and limited Cloud service. For a full list read my review on Amazon (under the name Billy Radcliffe). But for the most part I now consider it a device I can recommend, if not enthusiastically.

As to WHYY, yes check out TuneIn - you can get live stream there. I also recommend Stitcher for getting NPR podcasts.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote