View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 12:32 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I charged my Kindle Fire to 100%. Then I used Shut Down Mode for 10 hours.

When I awakened the Fire, the Bettery Meter still registered 100%. Thus, there was no noticeable energy expended on the boot up.

Some have claimed here that using Shut Down Mode expends energy. It does not and the test is readily duplicated by anyone.

Sleep Mode is simply more convenient since it takes less TIME to activate the Fire. Thus, it should be used when the user is awake. However, when the user is asleep, Shut Down Mode saves the most battery energy.
When done properly in sleep mode it doesn't take any battery either.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote