View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 02:51 PM   #381
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
A preannouncement:

We are finalizing our best (so far) Bible Study publication with the working title, Ultimate Greek New Testament for Absolute Beginners

I welcome feedback and any thoughts about changes (add/delete something, etc.) before I have finalized it. For example, I thought about including in it Vine's Expository Dictionary of NT Words and Thayer's Lexicon but had received feedback that it would complicate the publication.

P.S. drjpreston, write me an email to osnova at gmail dot com and let me know which OSNOVA title you have.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote