View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 10:22 AM   #57
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I recharged my 500 every two or three weeks when I bought it ten months ago but am having to do so two to three times a week now. I assume that in a few months I will have to replace the battery.
There's something VERY wrong there. There's no way that a LiIon battery should degrade that quickly. You'd expect it to have around 70% of its original capacity after 3 years, perhaps. Should still be at least at 90% of original capacity after only 10 months.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote