View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 05:44 AM   #6
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I found an issue, probably related to encoding. The dutch word "ideeën" (ideas) is underlined with the dutch spelling. The suggestion is to transform it to: "ideeën". This is of course incorrect. So, it looks like it can't handle special characters too well... I also checked with other words with accents.
If I put the word in the custom dictionary, it is counted as correct. However, it looks like the words in the custom dictionary are not considered as alternative spellings.