View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 08:53 AM   #56
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
How long do you reckon you actually spend READING on a charge, Taylor? If you're not getting, say, 20h+ reading from a battery charge, then I think you've got a battery problem.
I haven't actually monitored it, but would guess "more than I think". A typical reading session for me might start around 8:00pm and last "until the book is finished". 11? Midnight? 4-5 sessions like that in a week is 16-20 hours. I'm also reading entirely off of the SD card, which I heard takes more power (true?), and I also switch SD cards (one for books, another for photos, sketches).
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote