View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 06:46 AM   #24
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
You don't have to buy Angry Birds from them, there are other markets. But if access to the official Android Market would be for all everyone would expect that all the apps from there should work on their phones/tablets, and they would get frustrated when an app that requires camera and/or GPS doesn't work.
I have a 1st Gen Wifi iPad, so I don't have cameras or GPS. That doesn't stop me buying apps from the iOS store, even though they host apps which do require cameras and/or GPS.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote