View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 09:34 AM   #429
lgvenable
JBL Pro/Kindle Enthusiast
lgvenable has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lgvenable has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lgvenable has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lgvenable has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle DX at 3.2.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by reprep View Post
Yes. Use the update_restore-os.bin that was on your kindle DXG after installing the 3.2.1 firmware. Hope you saved it. If not i am pretty sure somebody around here might help you.
I hope so, as I lost it in a hard drive crash, I've used data recovery techniques to no avail, and even my forensic recovery programs failed to find the darn thing.

Any chance someone could post it or work with me to find a way to get ma a copy?? I have a DXG graphite B009 wifi + 3G.

Either the restore bin, or better fix on the battery drain; as invariably I end up with a "critical battery" after it sits turned off for4 days ; even when wireless is turned off.

I'd just as soon return to 2.5.8 if its going to mess with the battery all the time. Any help I'll do a paypal contribution for someone if they could snail mail a cd with the recovery files burnt on it....
lgvenable is offline   Reply With Quote