View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 12:27 AM   #36
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
People were saying it was a conspiracy that they were not being able to annotate on sideloaded ePubs. Yet here we are. If you'd rather image it's a conspiracy, I guess that's your prerogative.
Conspiracy is a stronger word than I would have used. Ulterior motives however, whom among us doesn't have those?

As it is, I invite anyone from Kobo to explain their reasoning behind adding the new check and disable code. However, I expect that they would be just as happy to tell me not to let the door hit me on the way out (though they are fare too polite and proffessional to ever say so on a public forum.) I'm perfectly cool with that at this point. My experiment and support of this is done.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote