View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 11:57 PM   #33
SmokeAndMirrors
Addict
SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Pad Slider
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashkae View Post
for the interested, Annotations on Epub now works... strangely, to say the least, when using a custom font. (tested with Charis SIL)

Kobo now refuses to work at all without regsitration, and won't let you sideload books. So now Linux users wanting to use kobo as a reader are completely screwed.. frankly, I'm tired of faffing aroudn with this this.. the Sony T1 has been a better device from day one, and with both Nook and Kindle availabe.. I'm tossing this piece of crap straight to the bin.
I'm a Linux-user. No problems on this end.

I'm currently running Linux Mint 11 GNOME 2.32. I typically use my KT with Calibre, but I just tested regular sideloading. The book used to test was The Essays of Montaigne by Michel de Montaigne from Project Gutenberg in ePub (with images). Worked fine for me.

Last edited by SmokeAndMirrors; 11-25-2011 at 12:00 AM.
SmokeAndMirrors is offline   Reply With Quote