View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 10:45 AM   #114
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
To get them to show up in books you need to sideload them either using LAN feature on ES File Explorer, Dropbox or some other method that is like it. They wont show up though until either you restart or follow this tutorial.
When you connect the Fire to a PC via a usb cable does the Fire appear as a mass storage device? If so can you create folders then drag and drop files to the Fire's sd card? I'm a mite confused as to sideloading apps. The Fire is still on my want list.

Regards - John

BTW - I posted a quick look at the Archos Arnova 8 G2 here:
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote