View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
diftcsx
diftcsx knows what is on the back of the AURYN.diftcsx knows what is on the back of the AURYN.diftcsx knows what is on the back of the AURYN.diftcsx knows what is on the back of the AURYN.diftcsx knows what is on the back of the AURYN.diftcsx knows what is on the back of the AURYN.diftcsx knows what is on the back of the AURYN.diftcsx knows what is on the back of the AURYN.diftcsx knows what is on the back of the AURYN.diftcsx knows what is on the back of the AURYN.diftcsx knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Chinese epub support for PRS-T1 without flashing?

Hello, I'm new to the world of ereaders and to the mobileread forums...

I was wondering if there's a way to make the Sony PRS-T1 support Chinese epubs without flashing the device? I know there's a thread for Unicode support without flashing, but it's based on a different device so I'm not sure if the technical things are the same. Also, I'm hardly tech-savvy, so after reading through the posts I didn't really understand it...

If flashing/hacking the device is a must, then will I still be able to download software updates for the PRS-T1 after it has been hacked?

If anyone could help, that would be great, thanks. =)
diftcsx is offline   Reply With Quote